Azul, the industry’s only company exclusively focused on Java and the Java Virtual Machine (JVM), builds fully supported, standards-compliant runtimes that help enable Java-based businesses.
Azul is the largest company 100% focused on Java and the Java Virtual Machine (JVM), providing the world’s most trusted open source Java enterprise platform. Azul’s Java runtimes power Microsoft Azure; the cloud infrastructure of companies like Bazaarvoice, Priceline, and Workday; and the operations and products of Avaya, BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Telekom, LG, Mastercard, Mizuho, and Software AG. Azul’s customers include 26% of the Fortune 500, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World’s Most Valuable Brands, and all 10 of the world’s Top 10 financial trading companies.
Azul solutions are available for developers, ISVs, enterprises with on-premise and cloud deployments, as well as for OEMs building embedded and IoT devices.
We like our partners like Azul because of the:
- Focus - Java it is, Azul's not doing anything else
- Trust - a partner who cares and is aligned with our vision and values
- Simplicity - when it comes to managing everything easier, which is achieved by offering cheaper, better and longer support
- No lock-in - open source it is, no hidden trapdoors
- High standards - TCK certification, security, ease of migration are all things that matter today
If you'd like to know more and find out how White Raven IT can help you, just get in touch!